Are you a video editor-shooter with professional experience? Are you an aviation enthusiast?
King Schools, the leader in computer-based training for pilots, is searching for a Full Time
Editor/Video Production Specialist to join our Studio Operations Team.
Some of the requirements:
- 3 or more years of professional video production experience.
- Avid Media Composer experience (Avid Certified User a plus).
- Avid Interplay experience
- Adobe Photoshop/After Effects
- Knowledge of Video Compression Techniques, Sorenson Squeeze
- Field Production/shooting a plus. Experience with:
- Panasonic P2/GoPro
- Location Lighting & Grip
- Location sound recording/double system sound
- Familiarity with:
- “Live-to-Tape” & Green Screen production techniques
- Script breakdown & preparation techniques
- Prompter tools & techniques
Organizational skills a must:
- Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel
- Professional business communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work with:
- Company Managers
- Media Managers
- ”Team” based editing workflow (Multiple Editors in the same project at the same time)
- Aviation Subject Matter Experts
- On Camera Talent or Instructors
Some of the tools we use here at King Schools:
- Avid Media Composer (PC), Avid Interplay, Avid Media Central, Avid PlayMaker, StorageDNA, Sorenson Squeeze, Panasonic P2 based cameras & recorders, GoPro, Zoom H4N, Field & Studio audio mixers, Blackmagic Design Videohub, Ultrascope, and converters, AJA FS2, Ross Crossover HD Switcher, Ross Xpression CG/Motion GFX, EZPrompt.
Salary based on experience. Licensed Pilots (or Student Pilots) will be given special consideration.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis. King Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please email your cover letter, resume, and links to demo reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Editor – Video Production Specialist” in the subject line.