Do you have a passion for aviation? This might be the ideal job for you. King Schools has a position available for a C# .NET Software Developer in San Diego, California or remote work for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate would be a certificated pilot, have experience in the aviation industry and a passion for flying. King Schools provides significant support, perfect flying weather and benefits to employees who want to become pilots or want to continue to fly.
King Schools, the industry leader in the development of Internet-based training for pilots, is seeking an experienced .Net Software Guru with strong SQL skills. The job requires a history of successfully working in a team doing .Net/HTML application/Web and mobile development.
REQUIRED (You must have all of these attributes)
- 5+ years C# development
- 2+ years of mobile development
- 5+ years ASP.NET development experience
- 5+ years MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Ability to envision an create robust software architectures emphasizing flexibility and reusability
- Excellent user-interface design skills
- Pilot or interest in aviation
- MVC, Entity Framework, IIS 7, 8, 8.5
- iOS/Android Development
- Xamarin experience a major plus
- Hands-on software design and development in the creation of our next generation software development products and maintenance of existing products.
- Adhere and contribute to the further development of the King Schools software development members, process and culture.
- A comprehensive set of full-time employee benefits including: paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays
- Fly the King Schools 2019 Cessna 172 for the cost of fuel!
- Hourly reimbursement for ANY other flying, plus Free King Schools courses
- Commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Position reports the Chief Technology Officer.
The position is in San Diego, CA, remote work is negotiable.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org