Do you have a passion for aviation and software development? This might be the ideal job for you. King Schools has a position available for a C# .NET Software Developer in San Diego, California. The ideal candidate would be a certificated pilot, have full stack .NET experience and a passion for flying. King Schools provides significant support, perfect flying weather and benefits to employees who want to become pilots or want to continue to fly.
King Schools, the industry leader in the development of Internet-based training for pilots, is seeking an experienced .NET Software Developer with strong front and back-end skills. The job requires a history of successfully delivering .NET HTML applications for the Web and Mobile.
- 5+ years C# development
- 5+ years ASP.NET development experience
- 5+ years MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Ability to envision and create robust software architectures emphasizing flexibility and reusability
- Excellent user-interface design skills
- 2+ years of Mobile Development
- Xamarin experience a major plus!
- Azure Web Applications and SQL Services
- Entity Framework 2-6, IIS 8+, .NET 3+
- iOS/Android Development
- Pilot or interest in aviation
- Hands-on software design and development in the creation of our next generation software development products and maintenance of existing products.
- Adhere and contribute to the further development of the King Schools software development members, process and culture.
- A comprehensive set of full-time employee benefits including paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays
- Fly the King Schools 2019 Cessna 172 for the cost of fuel!
- Hourly reimbursement for ANY other flying, plus Free King Schools courses
- Commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Position reports the Chief Technology Officer.
Must reside or be willing to relocate to the San Diego, CA area
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org