Outbound Sales Representative
King Schools is seeking to hire another amazing team member to the nations largest aeronautical flight training content company. We are seeking a Full Time Outbound Sales Representative! Are you a person that enjoys talking via the telephone, do you have an aviation background (or willing to learn), and are a self-paced independent worker, then we would like to hear from you.
King Schools, founded by aviation pioneers John and Martha King, was established in 1974. Since then, their flight training content has helped train more than 1.5 million pilots worldwide. Our sales reps sell content to aspiring pilots, flight schools, universities, government agencies, etc.
King Schools aspires to be a workplace that is fun and rewarding. We have staff that have been with the company over 20 years. Our sales team has an average of 10 years employment. King Schools is looking for full time or part time sales representatives to sell our aviation training courses.
If you are an effective communicator, driven by sales and great commission, we might be the right fit.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Identify customers’ needs and fill those needs with our products
- Upsell additional products as the opportunity arises
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to management
- Keep up to date on products and services we provide
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Being a pilot, student pilot or having aviation experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A true independent go-getter aptitude
- Base ($31200 – $39500 based on experience and background), PLUS Commission (6% all sales, plus bonuses. Current sales team annually averages between $55K – $102K per year)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Time Pay, Central San Diego location.
- Pilots have access to company plane use company aircraft for the cost of fuel, or be reimbursed $75/hr. for aircraft rentals
Remote work is authorized, but initial training will need to be onsite.
Contact: Bill Ziska, 858-541-2200 Ext. 114 OR send an email to BZiska@KingSchools.com for more information.